查看: 1958|回复: 22

[转载] 海外论坛对诗姐的评论

关闭 [复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-8-28 00:22:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
咻,论坛上的评论还真多,我选了一些自认为有代表性的post出来,主要来自香港的论坛,似乎还有越南或泰国籍的狮子,不过我不懂他们的话,没法摘录。这些都是我翻译的,不知道是否准确,括号里的是我自己的评论,大家来拍吧。

This new actress is really going to make it big. Don't u all think so
这位新演员取得了很大的成功,各位认为呢?(当然了)

I think she's pretty, at first I thought she looked alot like Liu Yi Fei, but now that i've seen her more, she doesn't.
我想她很漂亮,开始我觉得她很像刘亦非,后来看多了,觉得不是很像。

I think she's prettier up close than far away.
And, of course, after one is more familiar with her.
我觉得她近看会更漂亮,当然了,你得和她很熟才行(把她照片拿近点也行呀)。

her looks are reminds me of ancient beauties of china... sort of like Liu yi fei sort of
looks...though she's not stunningly radiant as LYF bc her face looks kinda sad..
看到她让我想到**古典美女.....她的某些姿态看上去有些像刘亦非,但不像刘亦非那样让人惊艳
(菲姐的事咱们这里不讨论,免得让人说不厚道),因为她的脸(诗诗)看上去有些哀伤(这叫有个性,有气质)。

I think the melancholy you're referring to seems to be radiating from her eyes.

Well, that`s what I think, anyhow.
同意LS的意见,我认为似乎是诗施的眼神显得哀伤(就喜欢诗姐的眼神)。

LOCH hasn't even started yet, and I like this couple already. They seem to
have good chemistry (at least from what I can tell from the previews and clips),
and they look really sweet together. They have the potential to have some really
sizzling chemistry!
射雕还没开始,我已经喜欢上这两位了(老O和诗施),至少从片花上看,他们看上去关系很融洽。
他们俩真的很登对。..........

hhee, thanks for starting this topic for Yuan Hong & Liu Shi Shi, swimfishyswim06!! ^^ hehe,
I have to say that I'm actually becoming a BIG fan of them now! ^^ expect it's STILLLL very
very weird seeing these two together since they both appeared in "the yang warriors" together
but they have NEVER really "worked beside" together until LOCH, so I think that will get some
time getting used to! lol But I was watching one of their little clips while acthing together
and WOW, I def. think that they look pretty cute together! Expect I def don't want them to end
up together in real life! ;D Cause I def. wannnnttt Yuan Hong for myself! lol i'm kidding.
but yeah, i'm def. LOOOKING forward in seeing more scenes with them, and from the way it
looks right now...gosh they loook sooooo cutteeeeee and sweet together!  hehhee, but gosh
Liu Shi Shi seems to be SOOOO freaken serious in LOCH while Yuan Hong seems a little
bit relaxed and whatnot, lol And oh yeah, could you telll me a little bit of their love
story if you know it?? because this is my FIRST time watching LOCH and I honestly don't
really know the storyline tooo well lol...cause doesn't the character Liu Shi Shi also
ends up falling for Hu Ge's character....???  and sorrry if what I'm asking is off-topic,
lol  
感谢楼上那位开了这个话题。我得说我现在是老O和诗施的大fan了。虽然他们都出现在“少年杨家将”
,但是射雕是他们第一次演对手戏,我觉得还是不太适应,我想要花些时间适应。我看了他们的一些演对手戏
的片花,我认为他们在一起真是太.........可爱了!我可不想他们在生活中白头到老,因为我要把袁弘
留给我自己(随你便吧,把诗姐给我们留下就行)!我是开玩笑的拉(我觉得也是)。但是我真的很希望
(她很喜欢用definitely呀)能够看到他们更多类似的对手戏,因为他们在一起真的是非常非常非常搭调。
诗诗在射雕里有点太严肃了,而袁弘的表演有些随意,人物个性没有表达出来。...................

I preferred Guo Jing and Huang Rong in the previous version of LOCH I've watched,
but that's only because the actor playing Yang Kang was horrible. =) Yuan Hong = hotness
♥ Plus, he can act pretty well. From SNYJJ I was totally smitten by his acting. He's one
of those actors who can act with his eyes. So much emotion shown without saying a word.
Really looking forward to watch these two in action. Hope they have enough chemistry to
make sparks fly. Like Katherine said, Liu Shi Shi needs to improve. She seems pretty shy
from the BTS clips I have seen, so I'm not really sure how she'll turn out as Mu NianCi.
To me, NianCi is this really gentle but tough girl who would do anything for YK.
........................(以上均是评论杨康的),我觉得诗施还是需要提高演技,从片花看,
她很害羞(我也觉得诗姐有些害羞),我不太肯定她是否能演出穆念慈来。对我来说,念慈是个外柔内刚
的女孩子,可以为杨康付出一切。

I didn’t watch the other versions because of the actors but because of the characters
and this is no difference. The only reason why I want to watch any version of LOTCH is
because of the love story between Yang Kang and Mu Nianci and I’m happy to know that
they this time, play a bigger part in the storyline. Yuan Hong is a great actor whereas
Liu Shi Shi is a much weaker actress but they’re both very beautiful people so they
fit the roles and hopefully my love for their romance will be enough to cover any bad
acting. I've posted some of the pictures under the cut, because they're spoilers.
................,袁弘是一个很好的演员,而诗诗则相对稚嫩了些(哎,干什么工作都不易呀,诗姐加油拉)
但是他们俩确实都很漂亮,很适合角色。我希望他们的浪漫故事能够弥补演技不足带来的缺憾(还没看呢,你
咋知道演技不足呢?)

这是一段采访报道:
Although various media sources has called her the prettiest Mu Nianci out of all the
Legend of the Condor Heroes adaptations, this pretty girl Liu Shi Shi only gave herself
a passing grade for her performance in LOCH.
虽然很多媒体都说诗诗是各版穆念慈中最漂亮的,但她给自己在射雕中的表现仅仅是及格(诗姐挺谦虚的)。
When asked about the media saying "Prettiest Mu Nianci", Liu Shi Shi laughed embarrassedly
and said, "I think every LOCH adaptation's Mu Nianci has their own style and strong points,
and they're all very pretty. Personally I really liked Jiang Qin Qin, I think she was very
beautiful. If I had to mention anything about the differences between the 2008 version and
the previous adaptations, I would say that the 08 Mu Nianci is more stubborn, has her own
principles, and is someone who dares to express her love and hatred."
当说到媒体说她是最漂亮的穆念慈时,诗诗有些不好意思地笑了,说“我想每个穆念慈都有她们自己的风格
和亮点,她们都很漂亮,我个人很喜欢蒋勤勤(音译)版,我觉得她很美。要说08版的不同之处,我要说08
穆念慈更倔强、有自己的原则(就是有点一根筋吧),勇于表达自己的爱和恨。
"What would you do if you met someone like Yang Kang in real life?" (Reporter Question)
Liu Shi Shi replies quickly, "I'm sure I wouldn't choose him!" Yuan Hong who's been
sitting just beside her comes out immediately and say, "I firmly believe you will."
Amidst everyone's laughter, Liu Shi Shi then corrects herself, "I think when a girl is
really in love with someone, she definitely wouldn't feel that he is lying to her."
当问及诗诗是否会在真实生活中爱上杨康时,诗诗很快答到“肯定不会”,坐在一边的袁弘却立刻说“我相信你绝对会”,
在众人的笑声中,诗诗更正到“我想当一个女孩子堕入爱河时,她肯定不会觉得对方在骗她。”(诗姐真是容易受人影响,
哎,哎,双鱼的性格,诗姐要勇于坚持自己的观点呦。).......................

总体感觉他们的评论还是比较客观的,希望各位小狮子也能提出客观的意见,共同帮助诗施进步!

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +5 经验 +5 收起 理由
心理扭曲DI猫 + 5 + 5 LZ翻译辛苦费~=v=

查看全部评分

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-8-28 00:34:49 | 显示全部楼层
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊~~~

看来诗好红了呀~~

加油呀,诗真棒

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-8-28 00:52:48 | 显示全部楼层
对啊.诗的穆念慈是最棒的!
射雕让诗红了不少啊.........
很期待诗的下一部,一定会有更多人知道诗的.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-8-28 09:29:59 | 显示全部楼层
还有老外Sz啊,看来狮笼的队伍
        越来越大了,诗诗,加油啊 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-8-28 10:09:07 | 显示全部楼层
是啊,咱狮子的队伍真大!!
诗姐也在红起来了!!!
赞!!
诗姐加油!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-8-28 12:22:13 | 显示全部楼层
看了这个的第一感觉就是。。。

老O和诗诗。。你俩快点在一起了吧。。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-8-28 12:54:39 | 显示全部楼层
不是吧!!真的假的 啊!!我们诗诗终于出头了啊!!我太
激动啊 !!自豪啊~~~~~顶啊

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-8-28 13:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
哇~
咱狮子的群体在不断壮大!!!太棒了~哈哈哈

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-8-28 17:11:18 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈哈 咱狮子的队伍真大 SS也在红起来了

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-8-28 17:12:51 | 显示全部楼层
希望诗诗的星路越来越好,狮子队伍越来越壮大~~~~~~~~~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

诗舞翩翩—刘诗诗官网

反馈

投诉举报 意见反馈 用户协议 论坛规则

反馈须知: 切勿滥用举报,任何与举报相关的信息必须属实!

网站资源

• 微信
  • 微博

ICP备案号:冀ICP备2021024196号-5

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 诗舞翩翩—刘诗诗官网

诗舞翩翩—刘诗诗官网   本站由秦皇岛创诚网络科技提供技术支持

GMT+8.5, 2024-10-23 06:02 , Processed in 0.111870 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表